Showing 1–12 of 121 results
Size 10 60s babydoll pink nightie. Sheer fabric. Bow at front with diamante. Has a faint mark on the front on right side but barely noticeable and overall in good condition no label or fabric label measurements - armpit to armpit 19.5 inches, length 36 inches please message us for further details
Size 10 60s pastel patterned long sleeved a-line dress. It has couple of spots that are worn at the front (might be a bit of moth damage) and it looks like it has been repaired under each armpit but overall still in a very wearable and good condition no label no fabric label
Size 10 60s/70s red mini wool mini dress. Fitted waist. Lined. Zipper centre back. In good condition There is no label, we think it might be handmade, but the fabric feels like wool. measurements - armpit to armpit 19 inches, waist 15.5 inches, full length 19.5 inches please message us for further details
Size 6-8 70s maxi dress/nightie. Empire waistline. Slightly puffed sleeves. Ankle length. Two small ties at the front and a big tie around the waistline. In good condition label - Salamander Made in Great Britain fabric - label says "90% nylon", so we're not sure what the other 10% is! measurements - empire
Size 6-8 70s long cream sheer floral nightie/dress. Empire waistline. Ties at neck. I think it was originally meant to be a nightie but you could definitely wear a slip under it and make it a dress because it is so pretty it needs to be seen out in the day!
Size 8-10 70s dress with short sleeves and matching belt. Zipper at centre back. Slightly sheer fabric. In good condition! label - Princeton fabric - polyester measurements - shoulder seam to shoulder seam 15 inches, armpit to armpit 18 inches, waist (can be pulled in with belt) 16 inches, hips 21 inches, length 38
size 8-10 70s style kaftan/shirt jacket. Snap closures going all the way down the front. It has wide three quarter sleeves. Looks awesome open as a jacket or buttoned up as a dress. no label but feels like cotton measurements: armpit to armpit 21 inches, waist 19 inches, length 50 inches Please message us
Size 8-10 70s lilac floral dress with matching belt and awesome split sleeves. In good condition label: Gabi Harkham by Lulu fabric - no fabric label Measurements: Length 23 inches, waist 14 inches Please message us for further details.
Size 6-8 70s maxi dress. sleeveless. small v neck. Has a few marks on the bottom half of the dress but overall still in a good very wearable condition. Will look awesome on! label - L'Equipe fabric - rayon measurements - armpit to armpit 17.5 inches, waist 15.5 inches, hips 19 inches, length 61